3. More Languages More Options – Languages for Sport : Manuela Spinelli
See on vimeo.com
About Paolo Cappelli
Paolo Cappelli has written 197 posts in this blog.
Paolo Cappelli has been a Conference Interpreter and Translator for more than 15 years and a member of AIIC since 2010. Paolo is a passionate and dedicated conference interpreter working with Italian and foreign governmental departments and agencies and on the free market (expertise). He has an MA summa cum laude in Conference Interpreting from LUSPioV University, Rome, Italy. After he obtained an MA summa cum laude in Journalism from Kore University, Enna, Italy, he included writing among his interests. He is currently a blogger, an editor and the publisher of the Interpreting and Translation Herald, a daily e-zine. You can follow him on Twitter, or subscribe to his blog in English. Paolo is also on Linkedin.
- TeamVisibility Licenses AppTek's ASR for Meaningful Data Mining - PR Web (press release) http://t.co/xERUaBC08v, 54 minuti fa
- Want To Learn Minion Language? Here's A List Of Minion Words And Their ... - Tech Times http://t.co/xtCFjnz3R1, 2 ore fa
- Interpreting & Translation Herald is out! http://t.co/PS5pNsu9Au Stories via @NadDoCarvalho @tradubeledi @TrackWijnand, 7 ore fa
- Forest Service offering on-demand language interpretation - The Spokesman Review (blog) http://t.co/DL7d8XuyDP, 19 ore fa
- Jaime M Ponce, thanks for the follow :) http://t.co/Cx81iDGeQB, 19 ore fa
- Ten days left to the ProZ.com 2015 international conference: “Supporting each other, learning from each other”
- 2016 Danica Seleskovitch Prize: Call for nominations
- Podcasts I love
- Guest blog post: Highlights from Erin Lyons’s webinar series on medical translation
- The low-paying translation market: who’s to blame and what’s the solution?