3. More Languages More Options – Languages for Sport : Manuela Spinelli
See on vimeo.com
About Paolo Cappelli
Paolo Cappelli has written 131 posts in this blog.
Paolo Cappelli has been a Conference Interpreter and Translator for more than 15 years and a member of AIIC since 2010. Paolo is a passionate and dedicated conference interpreter working with Italian and foreign governmental departments and agencies and on the free market (expertise). He has an MA summa cum laude in Conference Interpreting from LUSPioV University, Rome, Italy. After he obtained an MA summa cum laude in Journalism from Kore University, Enna, Italy, he included writing among his interests. He is currently a blogger, an editor and the publisher of the Interpreting and Translation Herald, a daily e-zine. You can follow him on Twitter, or subscribe to his blog in English. Paolo is also on Linkedin.
- Interpreting & Translation Herald is out! http://t.co/tZEW0GAJio Stories via @Esercito_IT, 8 ore fa
- Tongue Tied, thanks for the follow :) http://t.co/Cx81iDGeQB, 21 ore fa
- Ready for a demanding roundtable at the International Criminal Tribunal (@ Mövenpick Hotel Den Haag (Voorburg)) https://t.co/uZHSdW09WW, Sep 18
- I have just finished a Runtastic run of 4.55 km in 31m 11s https://t.co/sFoZyX3Ajz, Sep 18
- Interpreting & Translation Herald is out! http://t.co/ZfSwkXl9RP Stories via @FierceWitch, Sep 18