3. More Languages More Options – Languages for Sport : Manuela Spinelli
See on vimeo.com
About Paolo Cappelli
Paolo Cappelli has written 181 posts in this blog.
Paolo Cappelli has been a Conference Interpreter and Translator for more than 15 years and a member of AIIC since 2010. Paolo is a passionate and dedicated conference interpreter working with Italian and foreign governmental departments and agencies and on the free market (expertise). He has an MA summa cum laude in Conference Interpreting from LUSPioV University, Rome, Italy. After he obtained an MA summa cum laude in Journalism from Kore University, Enna, Italy, he included writing among his interests. He is currently a blogger, an editor and the publisher of the Interpreting and Translation Herald, a daily e-zine. You can follow him on Twitter, or subscribe to his blog in English. Paolo is also on Linkedin.
- Interpreting & Translation Herald is out! http://t.co/aBBFN6TDbj Stories via @STComms @CINEO2015 @Muedchen, 2 ore fa
- Climate-KIC, thanks for the follow :) http://t.co/Cx81iDGeQB, 11 ore fa
- Microsoft demonstrated its new translation software to rounds of applause last ... - PC Pro http://t.co/hSIeMBpbsV, 14 ore fa
- reegle Translate to Break Down Language Barriers in the Global Fight against Climate Change, Changement Climatique… http://t.co/XHsuM00Ld7, 15 ore fa
- Sajan expands capabilities of its translation management system, Transplicity ... - PR Newswire (press release) http://t.co/GETic3NrHx, 17 ore fa