3. More Languages More Options – Languages for Sport : Manuela Spinelli
See on vimeo.com
About Paolo Cappelli
Paolo Cappelli has written 206 posts in this blog.
Paolo Cappelli has been a Conference Interpreter and Translator for more than 15 years and a member of AIIC since 2010. Paolo is a passionate and dedicated conference interpreter working with Italian and foreign governmental departments and agencies and on the free market (expertise). He has an MA summa cum laude in Conference Interpreting from LUSPioV University, Rome, Italy. After he obtained an MA summa cum laude in Journalism from Kore University, Enna, Italy, he included writing among his interests. He is currently a blogger, an editor and the publisher of the Interpreting and Translation Herald, a daily e-zine. You can follow him on Twitter, or subscribe to his blog in English. Paolo is also on Linkedin.
- 20 Languages Added to Google's Translation App - Discovery News http://t.co/MUdtDwUbb3, 32 minuti fa
- Google instant translation app adds 20 new languages - Geek http://t.co/LQcIsR0CBB, 2 ore fa
- Manatee County asks for reopening of hearing on fate of Padi the dog - Bradenton Herald http://t.co/U6BugeLpDr, 4 ore fa
- Google Translate update brings 20 more languages to visual translator - Android Community http://t.co/S3yUvSuHue, 6 ore fa
- Interpreting body language is no problem for kids with autism - New Scientist http://t.co/tct6ZDGtGz, 7 ore fa